You may have noticed by now that we love Jello. It may seem strange to some of you, but it is a staple here in good ol’ Utah! I love this recipe because you can serve it as a side dish or dessert!
Weight Watchers Jello Pudding Fluff
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat free instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (.3 ounce) package sugar free orange jello
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) can mandarin oranges (drained)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the Cool Whip, pudding mix and jello mix until smooth.
- Fold in crushed pineapple and mandarin oranges and mix until combined.
- Chill in refrigerator until serving.
Six Sisters Stuff