Perfect for using up that leftover turkey. You could easily substitute chicken into this recipe as well! The best part? Dinner is ready in less than 30 minutes!
10 minPrep Time
23 minCook Time
33 minTotal Time
- 2 cups cooked turkey (shredded)
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili powder (optional)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (divided)
- 8 soft flour tortillas
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles (drained)
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan using non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix cooked turkey, chili powder (optional) and 1 cup of Monterey Jack cheese together. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- Stir in sour cream, can of chilies, cilantro, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper.
- **Be sure that you don't bring this to a boil- you don't want to have curdled sour cream!
- Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20-22 minutes and then place under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese.
Six Sisters Stuff