Tuna Lettuce Wraps
I am always trying to find something new to eat for lunch. Usually I am in a hurry so I only have time for a pb&j! But this recipe is quick, delicious, and healthy! You will love it!
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 large lettuce leaves
- 1 Avocado (diced)
- 16 cherry tomatoes (diced)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Combine tuna, relish, Miracle Whip, Dijon mustard, and lemon juice in a bowl, until well combined.
- Place the mixture on a lettuce leaf.
- Top with chopped avocado, tomato, and pepper.
Six Sisters Stuff
Materials Needed, That We Love and Approve Of:
You Might Also Enjoy:
Savory Salmon with Tangy Horse Radish Sauce