This recipe is so easy and no fail! It’s always a hit when we bring it to family parties. We always come home with an empty bowl!
Three Bean Frito Chip Salad Recipe
4 hr, 10 Prep Time
4 hr, 10 Total Time
- 1 red onion (diced)
- 3 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can red kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package Frito corn chips
- Combine diced onions, diced tomatoes, and diced green pepper in a bowl.
- Then add the 3 cans of rinsed and drained beans.
- Stir in Catalina dressing.
- Marinate for about 4 to 5 hours or even overnight.
- Stir in Frito chips right before serving.
Six Sisters Stuff