We love lemon desserts. And this Starbucks Copycat Lemon Pound Cake ranks right at the top.
It’s super moist and bursting with lemon flavor with every bite. Then top it off with a delicious lemon glaze and it’s absolutely Heavenly!
We like using fresh lemon juice for the best lemon flavor. It’s the perfect balance of sweet and tart.
This recipe makes two loaves, so you can eat one now and then eat one 10 minutes later after you finish the first loaf. 🙂 Or you can be a good neighbor and share with someone who could use a little sunshine in their lives!
Whatever you do with both loaves, you will be so glad you have this recipe. It’s pretty much amazing!
what does sour cream do in baking?
Sour cream is usually thought of as a potato topping. But it is great in so many recipes. Even in baking.
Because of the creamy texture with sour cream, it can be added to baked goods for a moist result.
And you can always substitute light sour cream for an even healthier option when a recipe calls for regular sour cream.
Sour cream can be easily add to cakes and cookies for an even moister outcome. One of our favorite sugar cookie recipes has sour cream in the ingredients. They are the softest and yummiest cookies that have been in our family for years.
If you have a recipe that tends to be on the dry side, just add in a little sour cream for a moist result. Especially if you are at a higher elevation.
how to make Starbucks Copycat Lemon Pound Cake
You’ll need 2 9 x 5 inch loaf pans because this amazing recipes makes 2 loaves.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Combine the lemon cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, vegetable oil, eggs, water, and lemon juice on medium speed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let the loaf cool in the pan for about 30 minutes.
- Then remove from pan to cool completely.
- For the glaze mix together the powdered sugar and lemon juice and drizzle over each loaf.
- Slice and serve.
helpful items used in making Starbucks Copycat Lemon Pound Cake
- Hand Mixer – This hand mixer is our favorite. We love the pulse button.
- Loaf Pans – This loaf pan is so nice and non stick.
- Wood Cutting Board – We use wood cutting boards for slicing as well as serving.
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert, and everything in-between.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THESE RECIPES WITH YOU. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
here are more delicious quick bread recipes that we know you’ll enjoy:
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- Cinnamon Banana Bread
- Pineapple Banana Bread
- Chocolate Banana Bread
- Pumpkin Bread with Maple Frosting
Have you seen our YouTube channel?
watch how easy it is to make these easy mini pumpkin poppers
These pumpkin poppers only require 3 ingredients.