Spaghetti Squash Baked Sloppy Joes Recipe
20 minPrep Time
1 hr, 20 Cook Time
1 hr, 40 Total Time
- 1 (3-5 pound) Spaghetti Squash
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 (15 ounce) can Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions (diced)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place spaghetti squash in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Fill pan halfway with water and cover with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour or until you can easily pierce the skin with a knife (cooking time depends on size of squash).
- While the squash is baking, brown your ground turkey and add diced onion while it cooks.
- Then add your Manwich and cook until heated through.
- When squash is done cooking, cut squash in half and remove seeds from center. Fill it with your meat filling.
- Put cheese on top of the meat filling, and sprinkle with diced green onions.
- Put back in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Six Sisters Stuff
Looking for other sloppy joe recipes?
These are some of our favorites!
Our new cookbook, Dinner Made Easy, is now available for SALE!
With over 100 easy main dishes to help you get dinner on the table, meal time will be a breeze!
Get your copy HERE.