If you have a potluck or BBQ coming up, these Snickerdoodle Cake Mix Cookies would be a great recipe to make and bring along.
5 INGREDIENTS Needed for snickerdoodle cake mix cookies
- White cake mix (a French vanilla or yellow cake mix will also work)
How to make snickerdoodle cake mix cookies
Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees while you prep the cookies using cake mix. Next, find your favorite large bowl (THIS one is my favorite mixing bowl) and get making these easy white cake mix cookies.
In the mixing bowl, combine the dry cake mix, melted butter, egg, and mix it until everything is combined and the dough forms. Then put the dough aside. In a smaller separate bowl, mix together the ground cinnamon and sugar until combined thoroughly.
Get the bowl with the dough thats already been made and set aside and roll 1 inch balls and then roll them in the bowl of cinnamon and sugar. When you are putting the balls of dough on the cookie sheet, make sure to place them about 2 inches apart to keep them from running into each other.
Then, just let them bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 8-10 minutes. Be careful to not overcook the snickerdoodle white cake mix cookies. After pulling the cookies from the oven, move them to a wire cooling rack to finish cooling.
TIPS for making the perfect cookies
- If you don’t have a white cake mix, French vanilla or yellow cake mix will also work great.
- By moving the cookies to the cooling rack, you stop the cookies from continuing to bake while on the cookie sheet.
- Use a silicone baking sheet to make it easier to place the cookies evenly apart as well as easier to remove the cookies after baking.
- Place a piece of bread in the container with the cookies to keep them moist longer.
If you don’t want to make all of the cookies right away, feel free to freeze them and store them. Then when you want to make them, pull them out of the freezer let them thaw and then bake them just like the first batch.
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
Another quick, easy and few ingredients cookie recipe can be found on our YouTube Channel! We walk you through the cookies (as well as so many more recipes) on the YouTube Channel to explain exactly how to make them.
MORE QUICK AND EASY CAKE MIX COOKIES
- Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies
- Cake Mix Sugar Cookies
- Cake Mix Christmas Cookies
- Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies
Recipe source: Betty Crocker
WANT TO HAVE MORE RECIPES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS??
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!