I love sweet and sour pork, but I don’t love the calories! This lightened up version hits the spot!
Skinny Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork
10 minPrep Time
7 hrCook Time
7 hr, 10 Total Time
- 15 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into strips
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks in pineapple juice, save 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- In a large bowl, combine tomato sauce, onion, green pepper, vinegar, steak sauce, pineapple and 1/2 cup of pineapple juice (from the pineapple chunks)
- Place pork in the bottom of the slow cooker. Pour tomato sauce mixture over pork. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Serve with rice.
Six Sisters Stuff