Anyone ever done Whole 30? My husband and I do it every so often to clean up our eating habits and get back on track.
This time around, we made these potatoes once a week and we still make them on a regular basis; that’s how you know they’re good.
It makes quite a few servings, so if you’re meal planning or feeding a lot, you’re covered.
They are completely clean, if you are looking into clean eating. They also taste like a delicious potato wedge you would order at a restaurant, but guiltless.
If you are looking for a fast and delicious side dish or appetizer, you need to try these Roasted Baby Potatoes Recipe. They are seriously my favorite.
could i make this recipe using other potatoes?
You could most definitely make this recipe using any potato. However, every potato has a different density.
If you are making this recipe using sweet potatoes, I would definitely recommend cooking them for 10-15 minutes longer, and cutting them thinner, to get the same great texture.
Along with any other potato, I would check up on them occasionally, as they bake, to see if they are done or if you need to adjust the baking time.
what would I serve these with?
- Whether you serve them as an appetizer or a side dish, everyone is going to love these Roasted Baby Potatoes.
- If you are serving them as an appetizer, I recommend serving them on a toothpick with a dollop of ketchup, or sour cream and chives.
- If you are serving them as a side dish, they go with just about anything. I personally like to eat my potatoes with a saucy main dish. I wouldn’t recommend having a dry main and side dish.
- I would serve mine with our Salisbury Steak, paired with a gravy, that you could drizzle on both the steak, and the potatoes.
- I also love making these with our Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy. It is both easy and delicious, with a decadent gravy served on top.
watch how to make our smashed cheesy potatoes, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. Watch how to make our favorite, Smashed Cheesy Potatoes, here:
looking for more easy potato recipes?