Red Velvet Hershey’s Hug Cookies
These are the cutest Valentine’s dessert! They are so easy to make and bake in minutes. Not to mention… they taste amazing…
Red Velvet Hershey's Hug Cookies
15 minPrep Time
9 minCook Time
24 minTotal Time
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box red velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- about 30 Hershey's Hugs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs and oil until well combined.
- Roll into one-inch balls, roll in sugar, and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until done.
- Take out of oven and let cool for about 5 minutes before placing an unwrapped Hershey's Hug in the center of each cookie.
- Be careful not to bump the cookies after placing in the Hershey's Hug, or they will melt and flatten into the cookie.
- Let cookies and chocolate cool completely and enjoy!
Six Sisters Stuff