These are the cutest Valentine’s dessert! They are so easy to make and bake in minutes. Not to mention… they taste amazing…
Red Velvet Hershey's Hug Cookies
15 minPrep Time
9 minCook Time
24 minTotal Time
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box red velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- about 30 Hershey's Hugs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs and oil until well combined.
- Roll into one-inch balls, roll in sugar, and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until done.
- Take out of oven and let cool for about 5 minutes before placing an unwrapped Hershey's Hug in the center of each cookie.
- Be careful not to bump the cookies after placing in the Hershey's Hug, or they will melt and flatten into the cookie.
- Let cookies and chocolate cool completely and enjoy!
Six Sisters Stuff