I am on a raspberry kick these past few weeks. I put raspberries on just about everything. I also have a love for cheesecake and Oreo’s.
So these beauties were born. These Raspberry Cheesecake Truffles are so easy, so fast, and so delicious. You won’t be able to have just one.
They only take a few minutes to throw together, and have the most amazing flavor. I made mine with fresh raspberries, and they were so delicious.
You could easily make them with frozen raspberries, but read below for some specific instructions.
what to do if using frozen raspberries:
This recipe is a little tricky if you are using frozen raspberries. We highly recommend using fresh, because they don’t have as much excess juice or anything.
However, this recipe still works if you are using frozen raspberries. Here is what we recommend:
- Place raspberries in a strainer, and run them under look warm water. The spray setting on your kitchen sink works best for this, because it’s a little lighter in the raspberries, than a full on stream of water.
- Let the raspberries thaw for about 5 minutes under the water.
- Remove from water, and let the strainer strain out all the excess juice and water for about 30 minutes. I would give my raspberries a few good shakes here and there, to move the water around and get it out.
- Lay the raspberries out on a paper towel (I did a few layers) and pat them dry using another paper towel.
- Try to get all the excess water and juice on the berries. Don’t pat them so hard, that they leak more juice, but just to get the excess juice off of them.
- Use them in the recipe as directed.
watch how to make another favorite raspberry dessert, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
Watch how to make another raspberry inspired dessert recipe, here:
looking for more raspberry desserts? here are a few of our favorite:
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!