This recipe is one of those delicious comfort foods that we grew up with. We love it now just as much as we did 20 years ago!
Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
This recipe is so easy to make and everyone will ask for seconds!
15 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and diced)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 2 cups white rice (cooked)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together diced chicken, soup and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Add in Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and lemon juice.
- In another bowl, mix together crushed crackers, poppy seeds, and melted butter and stir until butter is completely incorporated.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread chicken mixture on the bottom and top with cracker mixture.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Serve over cooked rice.
Six Sisters Stuff