I love easy dinners during the summer months! This chicken salad is so delicious and can easily be prepared ahead of time for a stress free dinner!
Six Sisters' Stuff (Elyse)
Pineapple Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe
This is the perfect summer meal for any night of the week!
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or more if desired)
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Croissants, rolls or buns
- Cream together cream cheese and mayonnaise. Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve on croissants, rolls or buns.
Six Sisters Stuff