This is a fun new way to serve pizza! You won’t believe how easy these are to make! It’s a great combo of rolls and pizza. Two family faves rolled up into one delicious meal!
Pepperoni Pizza Rolls Recipe
10 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
22 minTotal Time
- 2 (13.8 ounce) packages refrigerated pizza crust dough
- garlic salt, to taste
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- 1 cup mini pepperoni slices (divided)
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce (for dipping)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out each pizza crust.
- Season each crust with garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- Sprinkle one cup of shredded Mozzarella onto each crust.
- Top each crust with 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni.
- Roll up each crust into a tight log.
- Slice into 1 inch sections with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
Six Sisters Stuff