Oatmeal Raisin Cookies have always been one of my favorite cookies, until I made these Oatmeal Craisin Cookies. They are SO GOOD!!! I love the sweet flavor of the Craisins. My family devoured them!
Oatmeal Craisin Cookies
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Mix well with a hand mixer.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix together.
- In another bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add to butter mixture 1 cup at a time. Slowly add in the dried cranberries until well combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place 3-inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes, just until the edges are lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 2-3 minutes on the cookie sheet.
Six Sisters Stuff