steps to make the perfect No bake chocolate bird egg nest cookies:
- We love the chocolate and butterscotch combination for these, but you could easily just do chocolate, white chocolate, butterscotch, peanut butter chips or whatever you prefer.
- Once your chips are melted and fully combined, add your chow mien noodles and mix.
- They can get a little messy and you should be warned, the little ones will lick their fingers and go back for more.
- Hope you enjoy and have a happy spring.
what could i use instead of the whopper eggs?
I love this recipe because you can add your own little flare to it, depending on what you love. If you aren’t a whopper egg fan, here is what we recommend:
- Hershey’s Cookies and Cream Eggs
- Peeps (you may need to make the nests a little bigger)
- Cadbury Eggs
- Jelly Beans (I love the Starburst Jelly Beans)
- Any chocolate that resembles eggs, or you could just eat them as is, because they are delicious.
what could i use instead of the chow mein noodles?
For this recipe, we used chow mien noodles. I know they probably don’t sound appetizing, but the sweet and salty mixture is actually delicious.
If you are looking for a replacement, here is what we recommend:
- cereal (Golden Grahams, Cheerios, Chex, Frosted Flakes, etc).
- Graham cracker sticks
watch how to make another no Bake dessert recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
No Bake Cheesecake is incredibly easy to make, and the best part is, you can eat it as soon as you are done preparing it. It’s so creamy and full of flavor. Watch how to make it, here:
looking for more no bake desserts? here are a few of our favorite:
Looking to eat healthier? Sign-up to receive a healthy menu plan and shopping list in your inbox every week!
EACH HEALTHY MENU PLAN INCLUDES:
- A WEEK AT A GLANCE
- 6 MAIN DISH RECIPES
- 2 SIDE DISH RECIPES
- 1 SNACK/TREAT RECIPE
- DETAILED SHOPPING LIST
Every recipe in the menu plan is 500 calories or less per serving and includes nutrition information to help you stay on track!
Learn more, view sample menu plans and join HERE!