Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
Strawberries and Cheesecake were just meant for each other! These Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes are so delicious and addicting. But it’s fruit… so I didn’t feel too guilty about eating 6 of them 🙂
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 package strawberries (about 15-20 strawberries)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- about 15-20 graham cracker sticks
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and lemon juice.
- Mix until creamy.
- Wash and cut the stems off the strawberries and carve out the white center, so it is just a red hollow strawberry.
- Scoop Cream cheese mixture into a small plastic sandwich bag.
- Zip up the bag and cut a small hole in one of the bottom corners.
- Squeeze out the cheesecake filling into the hollow strawberry.
- Place a graham cracker stick into the side of the cream cheese filling.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Six Sisters Stuff