There’s just something about this pregnancy that makes me crave citrus all. the. time. I love how tart these mini desserts are, but paired with the smooth cheesecake they’re not too sour.
These make the perfect spring or summer treat and the single-serve muffin tin size is great for parties or get togethers. They’d also make a really cute dessert for a wedding or baby shower.
I remade our Key Lime Pie Fudge a few weeks ago, and I couldn’t help but think what it would taste like as a cheesecake. I turned it into a mini version and it did not disappoint!
How to make mini key lime cheesecakes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place muffin liners in 18 regular size muffin tins.
2. In a small bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter until the crumbs are evenly coated. If you’re in a pinch for time, we’d recommend using pre-made graham cracker crumbs (they’re awfully convenient – you can see our favorite kind in this post). If not, we’d recommend using a food processor or high power blender to make your graham crackers into crumbs.
Place a spoonful of mixture into the bottom of each muffin tin liner. Press down gently to even.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat together filling ingredients until smooth. Pour the filling into each muffin tin cup.
We love using a mixing bowl with a handle and spout to save us time and keep things easier to pour.
4. Bake for 20-23 minutes, until the cheesecakes start to puff up. The centers of the cheesecakes will start to firm and the tops of the cheesecakes will start to crack.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool. Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
6. Before serving, top with whipped cream and lime slices. This step is totally optional, but we love the way it makes them look. You could also top them with a little bit of fresh lime zest, too.
Even more recipes to love
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
More cheesecake recipes to try
- Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake
- Caramel Cheesecake Bars
- Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes
- Lion House Restaurant-Style Cheesecake
- Brownie Caramel Cheesecake
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel?
If you love our key lime cheesecakes, you’ll love this creamy key lime pie! See how to make it below: