We love these Loaded Funfetti Cookies. They live up to their name because they are seriously loaded with so many of our favorite add ins. The milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips take these cookies over the top. And we are all kids at heart with a dose of colorful sprinkles.
Loaded funfetti cookies have a box of pudding in the cookie dough mixture. This makes them soft and puffy. We adapted the recipe from our Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies. Your family will be begging for another batch.
how to make a puffy cookie
Our Loaded Funfetti Cookies are a puffy cookie. But every now and then you come across a recipe for a cookie and it turns out flat. You are left wondering what you did wrong.
We have a couple tricks and secrets for you to get the puffy cookie results you are hoping for. It’s an easy fix for every baker.
- Chill dough – by chilling the dough for about 30 minutes helps sticky dough to set up.
- Add extra flour – usually adding 1/4 – 1/2 cup of flour to sticky dough will help with a puffier cookie.
- Replace butter with margarine or shortening – we love cookies that have a rich butter taste, but replacing some of the butter with margarine or shortening will make them puffier. Cookies with butter spread faster on your baking sheet because butter melts faster than shortening.
- Baking powder in place of baking soda – baking powder will help your cookie rise more than baking soda. You will need to triple the amount of baking powder when replacing it for baking soda.
- Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix – all of our cookies that have vanilla pudding in them are puffy and soft. The cornstarch in the pudding mix helps them turn out just right.
can you freeze loaded funfetti cookies?
Loaded funfetti cookies are perfectly fine if you need to make them ahead of time and then freeze them. You will need to be sure that they are in an airtight container that is great for freezing. You can also seal them tightly in a freezer bag.
Ingredients needed for loaded funfetti cookies
One of the reasons we love these loaded funfetti cookies is because we have most of these ingredients on hand at all times in our pantry and fridge. No need to run to the store for random ingredients.
how to make loaded funfetti cookies
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a mixing bowl cream together butter, brown sugar, sugar, dry pudding mix, and vegetable oil.
Add in eggs and vanilla and stir until combined. Then add in baking soda, salt, and flour and stir until combined. Fold in milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and sprinkles.
Scoop dough onto an ungreased baking sheet. We like you to use a 1 1/2 inch cookie scoop for our cookie dough balls. You can easily roll them too.
Bake for about 8 minutes or until golden brown. You don’t want to overbake the cookies.
items needed for this recipe
- Cookie Sheet – these cookie sheet are our favorite. They are sturdy and last a long time.
- Mixing Bowls – this 3 piece set is all you need.
- Cookie Ball Scoop – cookie scoops are the way to go and we like the way that the cookie looks.
- Spatula – this nice stainless steel spatula is a good one.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
here are more pudding cookie recipes
- Lemon Cheesecake Pudding Cookies
- Double Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- M & M Pudding Cookies
Have you seen our YouTube channel?