Lemon Fluff Dessert
Looking for a new light spring recipe? This Lemon Fluff Dessert is cheap and so easy to make. It is also one of my new favorite desserts! Perfect for Easter, or just to treat yourself 🙂
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- Middle Layer:
- 8 ounces of fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup cool whip
- 2 small boxes instant lemon pudding (3.4 ounces each)
- 3 cups milk
- Remaining Cool Whip not used
- Lemon zest
- Raspberries for Garnish (optional)
- Combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs until evenly soggy.
- Pat down into the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and cool whip.
- Blend with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Poor and spread the fluffy mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- In a different bowl, combine and mix together lemon pudding and milk until it is thick.
- Spread over the cream cheese topping.
- Top the dessert off with the remaining whip cream, lemon zest, and raspberries.
Six Sisters Stuff