This salad is simple and delicious! This is the perfect recipe to feed dinner guests or bring to a party. So many tasty layers!
Layered Bacon and Swiss Green Salad Recipe
1 hr, 20 Prep Time
1 hr, 20 Total Time
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 6 cups shredded Romaine lettuce (divided)
- 1 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 (8 ounce) package block Swiss cheese (cubed)
- 1/2 pound bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sugar, salt and pepper.
- In a large salad bowl, layer half of the lettuce, half of the mayonnaise mixture, half of the onions, half of the peas, and half of the cheese.
- Repeat the layers again.
- Cover and place in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
- Right before it's time to serve, add the bacon and toss, coating most of the greens and other ingredients with the dressing.
Six Sisters Stuff