When in doubt, pull out your Instant Pot! More like, when you forget to throw everything in the slow cooker in the morning, pull out your instant pot and have the same dinner ready in a few minutes vs a few hours. Yes, please!
This recipe has become a favorite because of how easy it is! Just dump it and go, my 5 favorite words in the English language (just kidding, but in the kitchen, for sure!).
We consider everything in this recipe one of our “pantry staples.” I typically buy all of these ingredients during my regular shopping trips just to have on hand.
What is an Instant Pot?
Haven’t jumped on the Instant Pot bandwagon yet? Well, you may want to consider it just for this recipe alone!
Instant Pot is a seven-in-one multi-cooker that works as an electric pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, warmer, and sauté pan all in one.
Sounds a little too good to be true, but we promise it’s worth every penny! I haven’t used my slow cooker in weeks, which is saying a lot for this 3-4 times a week slow cooking girl!
Check out the reviews on the Instant Pot on Amazon and join the 1000’s of people who LOVE it! You can read about it HERE.
We have the perfect instant pot recipe for you – Be sure to try our easy Instant Pot Minestrone Soup. A delicious dinner in under 30 minutes.
How to Make the perfect Pot roast in your instant pot
- Season your roast with desired flavor. We’re using a mix of Italian dressing, gravy mix, and ranch dressing mix to give this roast the ultimate flavor! We’ll also use some salt and pepper.
- Pour 1-2 Tablespoons of olive oil in the bottom of your Instant Pot and turn on the “saute” feature. Saute your roast on all sides for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Pour in 1 cup of beef broth and set Instant Pot to HIGH pressure. Set your knob to sealing and the timer to 60 minutes.
- Let your roast come to pressure and cook for 60 minutes. Then do a natural release for 10 minutes, followed by a quick release.
- Remove your roast and slice or shred with forks or these Meat Shredder Claws.
More Instant Pot Recipes on Six Sisters’ Stuff
Looking for more delicious instant pot recipes to try? Here are a few of our favorites!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel?
In this video we’re making another one of our favorite Instant Pot Pot Roasts!