I live in Texas and it is HOT in the summer. I love making these Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes because it is much easier to clean then melted ice cream all over my floors.
You can have them made and the kids can just grab them when it is time for a treat.
- Place your cones in an aluminum pan. We usually turn one upside down and cut holes in it, so they can stand up a little better.
- Make your batter, and put it in a plastic bag. Cut a corner the the plastic bag, and gently squeeze it into the standing cones.
- You do not want to fill it up to the top, but just under the rim. The cupcakes will grow, and you still have frosting to put on, so you don’t want to fill it up all the way, or it will cook and over flow.
- Top your cupcakes with frosting. We used vanilla, but any favorite frosting would be absolutely delicious with these.
what other cake mixes would be delicious with these?
I love cake. Really any cake flavor is my best friend. It is just so soft and moist.
If you don’t like vanilla or yellow, here are a few other cake mix options:
- Devils Food Cake (or really any chocolate cake mix)
- Lemon Cake Mix
- Strawberry Cake Mix
- Cherry Chip Cake Mix
- Funfetti Cake Mix (with funfetti frosting)
- Key Lime Cake Mix
Really any favorite cake flavor would be good. If you are looking for a delicious frosting recipe, we highly recommend trying our, White Butter Cream Frosting Recipe.
watch how to make another delicious cake recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
This Chili’s Molten Lava Cake is so easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients. Watch how easy it is to make, here:
looking for more cake recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!