Grandma’s Delicious Goulash
Our mom made dinner for us every night growing up. Every now and then Dad would fill in and make his signature dish, which was our Grandma’s Hungarian Goulash!
I love how simple this recipe is and that I usually have all or most of the ingredients to make it on hand! Even my picky eaters love this recipe!
Grandma's Hungarian Goulash
10 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink.
- Drain excess grease then add onion and green pepper and cook for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Add corn, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and salt; let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add uncooked macaroni noodles, stir and cover pot with lid.
- Let simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes and serve.
Six Sisters Stuff