Frito Chip Taco Salad
This recipe is such a fun twist on just your regular taco salad. It’s the perfect recipe to feed your small family, or a large crowd! Feel free to squeeze in a few more vegetables for your kids! 😉
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 3 cups Frito corn chips
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 10 ounce package leafy romaine lettuce
- 6 ounces olives, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup french dressing
- Brown ground beef over medium-high heat until cooked through. Drain off excess grease.
- Add the taco seasoning mix to cooked beef according to package directions. Stir in until well combined.
- In a large bowl combine the seasoned beef, frito chips, cheese and tomatoes.
- Line 6 plates with the romaine lettuce.
- Top with the meat/chip mixture.
- Then top each salad plate with olives, onion and avocado.
- Drizzle French dressing over each salad.
Six Sisters Stuff