This is the perfect meal when you’re in the mood for barbecue but don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. Only 3 ingredients, and you have an amazing meal!
Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
10 minPrep Time
4 hrCook Time
4 hr, 10 Total Time
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 3 pounds boneless pork roast
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle BBQ sauce
- 6 buns (or rolls)
- Pour can of beef broth into slow cooker, and add boneless pork roast.
- Cook on high for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily.
- Remove meat, and shred with two forks.
- Pour out the beef broth and rinse out slow cooker with hot water.
- Put shredded meat back into the crock pot, add BBQ sauce, stir and cook on low heat until ready to eat.
- Serve on buns or rolls of your choice.
Six Sisters Stuff