My husband and I live really close to a Blaze Pizza and I am obsessed. My favorite thing to order there is the White Top Pizza.
Chewy crust, topped with white sauce, mozzarella cheese, bacon, garlic, oregano, arugula and a drizzle of balsamic glaze. Seriously, is there anything more delicious?
how to make copycat blaze white top pizza
Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Step 2: Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Step 3: Roll out pizza dough and place in prepared pan. We used a pre-made pizza crust but you could easily make your own.
Step 4: Spread alfredo sauce on top of crust.
Step 5: Sprinkle shredded cheese, chicken, bacon, garlic, oregano and arugula evenly on top.
Step 6: Cook for 8-10 minutes, until crust is golden brown.
Step 7: Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic glaze, if desired.
Step 8: Cut into squares and serve.
I love a good shortcut, so I used store-bought pizza crust to make this recipe even easier! You could easily use a homemade dough if you wanted.
looking for a homemade pizza crust recipe?
Here is our favorite homemade pizza crust recipe. It is so soft, chewy and delicious. Here is how you make it:
- In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast and brown sugar in the water, and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Stir the salt, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, Parmesan cheese and oil into the yeast solution. Mix in 2 1/2 cups of the flour.
- Turn dough out onto a clean, well floured surface, and knead in more flour until the dough is no longer sticky (sometimes I need more, sometimes I need less- it kind of depends on the weather and the humidity in the air).Place the dough into a well oiled bowl, and cover with a cloth.Let the dough rise until double; this should take about 1 hour. Punch down the dough, and form a tight ball.Allow the dough to relax for a minute before rolling out.
Use for your favorite pizza sauce recipe (I just like to use Prego Traditional spaghetti sauce) and favorite toppings.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).If you are baking the dough on a pizza stone, you may place your toppings on the dough, and bake immediately.If you are baking your pizza in a pan, lightly oil the pan, and let the dough rise for 15 or 20 minutes before topping and baking it.
- Bake pizza in preheated oven, until the cheese and crust are golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes
I also added chicken to make this pizza even heartier. You could easily make this pizza without the chicken, but to make it a meal, I decided to add a little protein to make it more filling.
You could easily do this pizza without it and make it a snack, appetizer, or light lunch.
Some of my kids have a hard time with fresh herbs being too flavorful, so I chopped up arugula and put it on before baking so it would wilt and shrink up a little bit.
If you want a stronger arugula flavor, you can put it on after baking like they do at the restaurant!
My favorite thing about this pizza is the balsamic glaze. I found a bottle of balsamic glaze at my local Kroger store that was perfect for this recipe!
did you know we have a youtube channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes that our family loves. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
We have the perfect dessert you have to try. Our Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies are my most favorite dessert. Watch how to make it here:
looking for more pizza recipes?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!