Coconut-Lime Chicken Soup
This Coconut-Lime Chicken Soup is full of flavor and can be made in 30 minutes from start to finish!
Coconut Lime Chicken Soup
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 medium carrots, thinly-sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup sweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 Tablespoons fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 8 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender.
- Serve and garnish with lime wedges if desired.
Six Sisters Stuff
Family Recipes, Fun Ideas, & So Much More!
Sign up for our free email newsletter and we will send you our Best Dinner Recipes eCookbook absolutely FREE!