These are SO DELICIOUS! I found the recipe at Kraft Foods
. Jared told me they were “better than restaurant food” once when I made them.
Chicken Parmesan Bundles
15 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach (thawed, drained and chopped)
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 6 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 10 Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce (heated)
- Heat oven to 375. Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and 3 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese until well blended.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thick.
- Spread mixture onto chicken breasts.
- Roll up chicken tightly and secure with toothpicks. Set aside.
- Beat egg in shallow dish.
- Mix remaining Parmesan cheese and cracker crumbs in separate shallow dish. Dip chicken bundles in egg, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place seam sides down in baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove toothpicks.
- Top with spaghetti sauce and remaining Mozzarella.
Six Sisters Stuff