Taking our favorite pasta and turning it into a delicious dip! This is perfect for game day, as an appetizer, or even as a main dish! We love dipping bread or crackers into this cheesy goodness.
RELATED RECIPE: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER FUN PARTY DIP, BE SURE AND TRY OUR SKINNY TACO DIP! IT’S SO EASY TO MAKE!
Chicken Alfredo Dip Recipe
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 1 jar alfredo sauce (16 oz)
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tomato diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese and alfredo sauce until smooth.
- Fold in shredded chicken, diced tomatoes and ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Spread into small baking dish and top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese on top begins to golden.
- Serve with bread or crackers.
Six Sisters Stuff