These cheesy biscuits are so heavenly. Each bite pulls you in for more! We love them with a bowl of soup on a cold day. Did I mention how amazing your house will smell when they are cooking? It’s comfort food at its finest.
We love any recipe that is warm and cheesy. These make 12 cheesy pull apart biscuits. If you are lucky enough, you make get 2.
We found that we had all of the ingredients on hand for these cheesy pull apart biscuits. And they were inexpensive to make.
variations to this recipe
This is a great recipe to add other ingredients that you love. We have switched up the seasoning in these biscuits. We like to add Italian Seasoning for some added flavor.
You can also give these biscuits a pizza twist. Add in some mini pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Right before you cook them you could drizzle a little pizza sauce over them and let that sink down into the biscuit pieces.
how to store cheesy pull apart biscuits
If you are lucky enough to have leftovers, they are so easy to store. You can place them in an airtight container and keep them in the fridge.
We have also put the leftovers in a large gallon size ziploc bag and place it in the fridge. These cheesy pull apart biscuits should be fine in the fridge for a few days. Then just reheat in the microwave when ready to eat.
how to make cheesy pull apart biscuits
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray at 12 count muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into fourths and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the garlic powder, onion powder, olive oil, cheese, and parsley.
- Place 3-4 pieces of the biscuit mixture into each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 11-14 minutes or until golden.
helpful items used with cheesy pull apart biscuits
- Good Grips Mixing Bowl – A great mixing bowl that grips to your counter top – no sliding around.
- Muffin Tin – Non stick muffin tin is great for muffins and cupcakes.
- Kitchen Shears – These kitchen shears work great for cutting biscuit dough.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THESE RECIPES WITH YOU. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
more tasty biscuit recipes for you
We love cooking with biscuit dough, it’s so easy to work with and tastes amazing.
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sliders
- Baked Sloppy Joes
- Bubble Up Enchiladas
Have you seen our YouTube channel?
Watch how easy it is to make copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits.