I love artichoke dip, so when I found this recipe at Closet Cooking
I knew I had to make it! It was so good and made the perfect side dish!
Cheesy Artichoke Bread
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mozzarella (grated)
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (grated)
- 1 loaf Italian bread (sliced in half lengthwise)
- Mix the artichoke hearts, green onions, garlic, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, mozzarella and parmigiano reggiano reserving some of the cheese.
- Hollow 1/2 an inch out of the center of both halves of the bread.
- Spread the mixture into the hole in the bread slices and top with the reserved cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven covered in foil for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue to bake until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
Six Sisters Stuff