I love salads, when other people make them for me. They just taste so much better, and I can usually eat the whole thing.
However, when I make a salad, I get a few bites in, and want to gag? Does anyone else have this problem? Is it normal?
However, this Buffalo Kale salad is a recipe I love to make, and love eating, even more. It is so simple to throw together and has the most amazing flavor to it.
My husband introduced me to buffalo flavored foods, and now I will never go back. It adds just the right amount of punch to every recipe, and it is so tasty.
If you need a lunch change up, and want to try something healthy, but still delicious, I highly recommend making this Buffalo Chicken Kale Salad.
how to make Buffalo Chicken kale salad:
- This salad is so easy to throw together and has the most amazing flavor. I am not much of a kale lover, but this recipe was actually quite delicious, and super easy to throw together.
- Start with your shredded chicken. You can purchase precooked chicken, but I just boiled and chopped mine. If you are looking for a quick and simple way to shred chicken, I recommend giving it three quick pulses in the blender.
- Add your buffalo sauce, and I usually like to add a few Tablespoons of plain Greek yogurt to calm the heat down. My husband likes it without, but I like mine a little more mild and creamy.
- I love putting veggies in this salad. I usually just do cucumbers, but you could easily add carrots, zucchini, red onion, green bell peppers, celery, etc.
- Add your buffalo chicken to your washed and dried kale. Sprinkle on your cucumber bits, chicken, low fat ranch (or you could add oil and vinegar to your kale if you are looking for a lighter option), and parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy. This will usually feed both my husband and I, but you could easily double it, and take it to pot lucks, or have it as meal prep, and eat it throughout the week.
- I like it best fresh, but it really is delicious even after a few days. It’s the perfect healthy salad, full of protein and power foods.
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
looking for more buffalo chicken recipes? here are a few of our favorites:
- Buffalo Chicken Kabobs
- Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks
- Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!