These BBQ Cups were a staple at our house growing up! They are easy to make and so delicious!
BBQ Cups Recipe
15 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
27 minTotal Time
- 2 (7.5 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Press biscuits into ungreased muffin tins.
- Mold them to the shape of the tin, going up on the sides.
- Brown ground beef with chopped onion. Drain grease.
- In a medium sized bowl combine beef with onion, barbecue sauce and brown sugar.
- Spoon this mixture into each of the cups.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Six Sisters Stuff