My husband loves
banana cream pie, but sadly enough he married someone who isn’t a fan of pie crust (I know, I’m weird)
. This is one banana cream recipe that we can both agree on!
Banana Cream Dessert Salad Recipe
35 minPrep Time
35 minTotal Time
- 1 (5.1 ounce) box instant banana cream pudding
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 king size Twix bar, cut into pieces
- 1 king size Snickers bar, cut into pieces
- Make the banana cream pudding as directed on box.
- When pudding is done, stir in Cool Whip. Once combined, fold in cut up strawberries and candy bars.
- Let chill until served.
Six Sisters Stuff