Avocado Shrimp Salad Recipe
This Avocado Shrimp Salad is the perfect side for your next BBQ – Especially if you are trying to eat a little healthier! It is so easy to throw together and it tastes delicious!
- 1 lb mini cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 hass avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced fine
- 1/8 cup chopped red onion
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper. Let it marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
- In a bowl combine the shrimp, avocado, tomato, jalapeño and cilantro. Combine all the ingredients together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Six Sisters Stuff