We get together as a family a lot during the holiday season. I think we have fudge at every gathering! We all love it! This fudge is so simple to make and my entire family loved it.
Andes Mint Fudge Recipe
2 hr, 15 Prep Time
2 hr, 15 Total Time
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Andes Mint Baking Chips
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat sugar, butter, milk and marshmallow creme in a large saucepan over medium heat until it boils, stirring constantly.
- Let boil and stir continuously for 5 minutes.
- Add Andes Baking Chips and vanilla and stir until the chips are melted.
- Spread immediately into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set up.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.
Six Sisters Stuff