Cake batter and cheesecake… need I say more? It’s the perfect combination.
This light and cold dessert is so easy to make, and you probably already have most of the ingredients.
It’s the perfect dessert for barbecues, pot lucks, picnics, birthdays, or just for yourself. 🙂
You know we love a simple recipe with just a few ingredients! For this recipe, you’ll need:
- Pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- Funfetti cake mix
- Cream cheese
- Heavy whipping cream
- Sprinkles (optional garnish)
How to make no-bake cake batter cheesecake
Step 1: In a medium mixing bowl, whip the whipping cream until it is a creamy substance and can hold a peak.
It should look something like this:
Step 2: Add the cream cheese, cake mix (just the powder mix, don’t add anything else to it), and vanilla, and continue to whip until fully combined.
Step 3: Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
If you’d rather use a homemade crust, we love the one from this recipe.
Step 4: Garnish with sprinkles if you’d like.
Step 5: Refrigerate for 30 mins-1 hour before serving.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Make this recipe your own
One thing we love about this recipe is the ability to customize it to your own liking. Here are some great additions or substitutions to put your own spin on it:
- Use another flavor of cake batter. We like yellow cake, white cake, and lemon cake mix.
- Cool whip instead of heavy whipping cream. This will work in a pinch, but we like the texture that heavy whipping cream adds to the cheesecake.
- Use a homemade crust. We like this one (although you will have to bake it!).
- Use a different type of crust. We love oreo crust, vanilla wafer crust, or sugar cookie crust.
- Use a different garnish. The sprinkles are a great touch, but crushed cookies, shaved chocolate, or extra whipped cream would be tasty on top, too.
More Cake Batter Recipes
- Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies
- Homemade Funfetti Cake with Buttercream Frosting
- Funfetti Cookie Cups
- Chex Funfetti Cake Batter Buddies
- Skinny Funfetti Cake Batter Dip (this is one of my favorites!)