I was looking for a new kind of peanut butter cookie and I ran across this one. I really didn’t think that only using 4 ingredients would work! (Especially with no flour!)
They were so easy and they tasted really good! I was very impressed and my kids were in heaven!
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
10 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 cup peanut butter, smooth or crunchy (I used Creamy JIF)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, mix the peanut butter, sugar, egg and vanilla on low speed until well combined. (Do not over mix!)
- Scoop about 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough about 2 inches apart onto the baking sheet.
- Flatten the dough balls with a fork, making a cross pattern on the cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes until they are golden around the edges. Allow the cookies to rest on the counter for 2 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Six Sisters Stuff