Do you ever have those days where all you need is just one piece of chocolate to make it through? Maybe two, maybe actually three pieces but that’s it and you’d be fine!
Our mom has been making this three ingredient fudge for as long as I can remember. It was at every holiday party, super bowl party, and often made during the summer because it doesn’t heat up your kitchen like baking usually does.
Supplies Needed to Make 3 Ingredient Fudge
Before we get to the recipe, here are a few things we’d suggest having in your kitchen before making this fudge.
Saucepan – This makes the cooking process a breeze!
Parchment Paper – We prefer using parchment paper over foil because it does not stick to the fudge, but either will work. Just make sure to grease your foiled pan if you do decide to go that direction.
8×8” Square Pan – Your fudge will be the perfect size in a square pan. You can also use a 9×9” for a little thinner of squares.
How to Make Three Ingredient M&M Fudge
- Line an 8 inch square baking dish with parchment paper, leaving 2 inches hanging over the ends
- Cook sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a sauce pan over medium heat and stir frequently until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in 3/4 cup M and M candies.
- Pour into prepared baking dish, using a spatula to smooth out the top.
- Sprinkle remaining M and M candies over the top, pressing slightly into the mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and then cut into squares. We like to remove the parchment paper completely and cut from a cutting board, this makes it look a little cleaner than cutting in the pan.
Optional Fudge Mix-Ins
One of my favorite things about this fudge is out versatile it is! You can stick with delicious M&M’s or switch it up to create so many different varieties of fudge. Here are a few other mix-ins we’ve tried in the past that were equally as delicious!
- Reese’s Pieces
- Junior Mints
- Vanilla Extract
- Mint Extract
- Orange Extract
- Almond Extract + Maraschino Cherries (yum!)
- Shredded Coconut
- Andes Mints
- Peanut Butter
You can also try adding different flavors of chocolate chips. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, peanut butter or even white chocolate chips would work great.
More Fudge Recipes on Six Sisters’ Stuff
Want to try more of our fudge recipes? Here are a few of our go-to’s!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?
In this video we’re showing you how to make a delicious Rocky Road Fudge!