Looking for a quick delicious easy meal? Our 20 Minute Tuscan Pasta is quick, easy, and one of our new family favorites. Made with a delicious, creamy garlic sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, and grilled chicken it’s a great meal for busy weekdays.
We love freezer meals because you can do all the prep work ahead of time, which makes dinner so easy on those nights where you are super busy. This recipe is made in two 9×9″ pans, so you can make one now and eat one later, or take one to a friend!
My neighbor brought both 9×9″ pans to me right after I had a baby which was SO thoughtful. We ate one that night and froze the second one and ate it a few weeks later when we were having a long day.
How to make tuscan chicken pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While it’s cooking, prepare the sauce.
- In a medium pot or skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring the whole time. Stir in the dried basil. Add the cream cheese, stirring with a whisk until the mixture is smooth. It will look curdled at first, but with constant whisking for 2-3 minutes, it will become a smooth creamy paste. Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Keep cooking over medium heat and add the milk and whisk quickly and constantly until it is blended into the sauce. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, pepper and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring until the cheese is melted and the sauce is the desired consistency, 5-10 minutes.
- Serve over hot, cooked noodles. I put my chicken on top, or you can mix it in.
More delicious recipes
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
How to Freeze and Reheat
When making this Tuscan pasta into a freezer meal, we recommend putting the sauce covered noodles and chicken into two 9×9″ foil tins.
Wait until it cools down, then cover tightly with foil and place in the freezer. Use within 30 days.
Recommended reheat method: thaw in the fridge for 24 hours. Remove from the fridge, and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.
To reheat when frozen: Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until heated through.
looking for more freezer meals? We have 50 easy freezer meals we know your family will love!
What to serve with Tuscan Pasta
- We love this with a big green salad (like this one)
- Slow cooker mushrooms
- Oven roasted cherry tomatoes
- Easy cheese breadsticks
- Homemade French bread
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel?
Check out more of our Freezer Meals below: