This is one of my family’s favorite appetizers and side dishes. Can you believe that this recipe requires two ingredients? Does it get any easier than that? I really don’t think it does.
It’s quick, easy, and delicious, my prerequisite for a great recipe!
What Goes with this Cheesy Queso Dip?
This 2 Ingredient Cheesy Queso Dip is the perfect side dish, appetizer, or snack and it complements so many things. You could easily put this cheese on a number of recipes.
Think big, my friends. The possibilities are endless when it comes to cheese, especially with this Cheesy Queso Dip.
1. Tacos. I personally believe it is a sin to not put cheese on tacos. Cheese is a taco must have. Our Oven Baked Beef Tacos would pair perfectly with this Cheesy Queso Dip.
The crunchy shell and the hearty beef lightened by the smooth creamy cheese makes my tastebuds dance with excitement!
2. Burritos. As with tacos, burritos need a sauce factor. What better way to soften up your meal with a little Cheesy Queso Dip? You could put this cheese inside or on top of your burrito. Either way is a win win.
We love dipping our 7 Layer Dip Burritos into this 2 Ingredient Cheesy Queso Dip.
3. Au Jus Sandwiches. I kid you not.. this combination is going to change your life. The cheese with the beef dipped in the Au Jus; there are no words to explain how amazing this combination is.
Our Slow Cooker Au Jus Beef Sandwiches are the perfect dinner when you are in a time crunch or gone all day. Simply put the ingredients in the slow cooker and dinner is ready when you get home from a busy day. Dip the goodness in a little bit of Cheesy Queso Dip, and everyday will feel like a Friday.
4. Grilled Cheese. You haven’t had a grilled cheese until you put this 2 Ingredient Cheesy Queso Dip on it. Whether you dip your grilled cheese in it, put the cheese in your tomato soup, or put the cheese in the actual sandwich, you will freak out. The flavor and texture is unreal and there are no words to describe how amazing it tastes.
Our favorite grilled cheese sandwich to put this Cheesy Queso Dip on, is our BLT Grilled Cheese. spread a little bit of this goodness on it and life just seems to fall into place after you take a bite.
need a reason to make Queso dip?
This recipe can be made for any occasion. But who needs an occasion to make good food and be happy? You deserve this 2 Ingredient Cheesy Queso Dip.
When we were growing up, my mom would always make this for our family New Year’s Eve party and when I asked my mom for the recipe, I had no idea that it only consisted of two ingredients.
This is a great recipe to make for nacho or taco night. Never had a nacho or taco night? I guess you are hosting one this week.
We love bringing this recipe to potlucks. You can only have so many green salads and pasta salads at potlucks. Go for the dip, bring some salsa, and be the most talked about person at the party because of this dip. Nobody will ever know that it only has two ingredients.
Adding extra flavor to queso dip
There are a few things you can add to liven up the 2 Ingredient Cheesy Queso Dip. They are simple ingredients that will add a whole new element to your dip.
- Add sausage or ground beef. Make the dip hearty by adding a little meat. We recommend adding sausage or ground beef to this one. They break up into little pieces which is much easier to dip with. A thin tortilla chip can only handle so much meat.
- Add taco seasoning. Don’t go overboard with the taco seasoning, but a teaspoon would add a little kick and some flavor to the dip.
- Add a few Jalapenos. If you are a spice fan, I definitely recommend adding some fresh jalapenos. You could even garnish the dip by placing a few extra jalapenos on top.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? There you can find hundreds of easy and step by step videos of recipes you will love, like this Oven Baked Beef and Bean Taco Recipe we love. Watch the video of how to make them, here:
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!