We love summer and everything it has to offer including S’mores. We love campouts, starry nights, and LOTS of s’mores.
You will love these 12 different s’more combinations to change things up, and TRUST me – you are going to want to try ALL 12.
Plus, the ingredients would make a really cute display for a summer s’mores bar.
They are so easy to throw together, and the flavor combinations on these bad boys are out of this world. You will never have a S’more quite like one of these.
The ingredients are all reasonably priced, and the outcome and flavor will leave you wanting more.
This would be fun for a campout, game night, movie night, or just a night around a campfire, talking and enjoying amazing treats.
story behind all the s’mores combinations:
Growing up with six daughters, our dad tried to get us to do things that were a little out of our comfort zone, such as camping.
We are more of glampers, and our camping was in the backyard, or somewhere where their was flushable toilets.
To make things more exciting, we would always see who could come up with the best S’more, and of course, our dad would be the judge. Some of the combinations weren’t always great, but some made the top 12 list.
It was such a fun memory that I think all the sisters will remember and probably a tradition they will carry out with each of their families. I know I will.
12 of the best s’more recipes you have to try:
- Peanut Butter + Banana: graham crackers, banana slices, and peanut butter.
- Churro: cinnamon graham crackers, butterscotch chips, and white chocolate
- Mint Chocolate: graham crackers, and andes mints (this would be good with chocolate graham crackers, too!)
- Caramel Apple: cinnamon graham crackers, green apples, and rolos
- Samoa: graham crackers, caramel, coconut flakes, chocolate
- Strawberry: graham crackers, chocolate, and strawberries
- Nutella: graham crackers and nutella
- Reese’s: graham crackers and reese’s peanut butter cup
- Salted Caramel: graham crackers, dark chocolate, caramel, and sea salt
- Cookie butter: graham crackers and cookie butter
- Chocolate Chip Cookie: chocolate chip cookies, and chocolate
- Sweet + Salty: graham crackers, chocolate, and pretzels
don’t have a campfire? watch how to make these:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
These S’mores Bars require no campfire, just some melted chocolate, and you are not going to be disappointed in the flavor. Watch how simple they are to make, here:
looking for more s’more recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
- Chewy Rice Krispie S’mores Bars
- Gooey Golden Graham S’mores Treats
- S’mores Dessert Pizza
- S’mores Crepes from the Polynesian Cultural Center
- No Bake S’mores Mini Cheesecakes
Looking to eat healthier? Sign-up to receive a healthy menu plan and shopping list in your inbox every week!
EACH HEALTHY MENU PLAN INCLUDES:
- A WEEK AT A GLANCE
- 6 MAIN DISH RECIPES
- 2 SIDE DISH RECIPES
- 1 SNACK/TREAT RECIPE
- DETAILED SHOPPING LIST
Every recipe in the menu plan is 500 calories or less per serving and includes nutrition information to help you stay on track!
Learn more, view sample menu plans and join HERE!